9/23/11

Movin On Up


My husband and I recently had an article published in The Saratogian about our new ventures...Lucia is expanding to the front space of the Saratoga Marketplace. It will enable me to have a window facing Broadway, expand my inventory and be able to showcase all the merchandise in a more cohesive way. It' a very exciting project and is something I've been wishing and waiting for since I opened in May of 2006.

My husband is soon opening a comfort food lunch/catering spot in the downstairs area of the Saratoga Marketplace, called Comfort Kitchen. He's truly the best and most creative cook I have ever known and I can't wait for the rest of Saratoga to be able to taste his delicious creations. 
Follow him on twitter to see some of the best meals he makes http://twitter.com/#!/ComfortEats

No comments:

Post a Comment